Shop in December and we'll donate $5 for every shoe purchased to support injured athletes through the High Fives Foundation. Feel good, give back!
Designed around a youth fit, the Livewire is the shoe of choice when every day is spent at the bike park. Durable and functional but still cool enough for school, parents can rest assured with one less worry.
The Livewire features the Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber for the optimum combination of grip and durability, a synthetic upper with breathable anti-abrasion mesh, and custom molded toe and heel protection. A supportive midsole including EVA provides pedaling efficiency while the insole features D3O impact absorbing technology for additional comfort, ensuring you’re covered for whatever activity makes you feel alive.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Youth specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Durable, synthetic upper with anti-abrasion mesh for breathability
- Custom molded toe and heel guard protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck