Women's Traverse - Clipless
Shop in December and we'll donate $5 for every shoe purchased to support injured athletes through the High Fives Foundation. Feel good, give back!
Women's Traverse Clipless Mountain Bike Shoe
Built with a women specific fit, the Traverse is a versatile tool, whether an all day ride or a four-minute downhill track is on the agenda. Providing instant engagement and uncompromising security on any clipless pedal, the Traverse is World Cup proven with heavy input and testing from downhill champion Rachel Atherton.
Accounting for the shape of the female foot, the Traverse utilizes the RC PowerDrive shank to deliver engineered stiffness and power transfer. The weather-resistant yet breathable welded upper features D3O protection in the medial collar. A nylon heel counter provides additional stability and support while a custom-molded toecap and heel protection have you covered in the most technically challenging conditions.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 8.0 MID GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Welded microfiber synthetic upper is breathable yet weather resistant
- RC PowerDrive nylon shank to drive power and maintain lateral stiffness
- 40mm wide cleat box for ease of pedal entry
- Nylon heel counter for support and stability
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-molded rubber toecap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Lace closure with powerstrap for additional stability and retention
- Women specific fit and flex for tailored performance and comfort
- Weight: 429g (women’s 8)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber